February 8, 2019
Key Industry Takeaways from the 2019 NPL Conference
1. More than 500 mortgage professionals attended the 2019 NPL Notes and Default Servicing Forum hosted by Information Management Network (IMN) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
2. NPL pricing remains competitive
3. General consensus that the real estate market is facing headwinds.Anticipate a continuing slowdown in HPA and home sales, with recession likely. NPL volume, including 2nd liens, likely to increase later this year.
4. Investors continue to express interest in small balance commercial and non-QM.
5. RPL market expected to remain at steady pace/volume for next couple of years.
Minority Household Growth is an Opportunity for Mortgage Lenders
Read about the growing segment of minority borrowers and see how lenders can better serve their homeownership needs.
7.9% Year-Over-Year Increase in Median Prices According to the New Radian Home Price Index
In data released in September 2019, the Radian Home Price Index (HPI) showed a 7.9 percent year-over-year increase in median values.
Social Distancing Daily Schedule for Loan Officers
Download this infographic of a sample schedule to help LOs get their workday back on track due to social distancing and working from home.
4 Strategies Servicers Can Utilize to Keep Default Rates Low
Read key strategies servicers can use to keep default rates low in the mortgage landscape of changing regulations and increased transparency.
Understanding Alternative Valuation Types
There are a variety of valuation products on the market that vary in complexity. Read more about the different valuation options available.
September 2019 Event Takeaways
Read our key takeaways from all September 2019's big events to help you stay well-informed on the latest trends in the industry.
REO Manager’s Sales Checklist
Read our essential checklist for servicers and REO managers to efficiently prepare their assets for sale to compete in the market.
Top 5 Misconceptions Keeping Millennials from Homeownership
Read how to address the top 5 misconceptions that are keeping Millennials from purchasing their first home.
Tips for Loan Officers Working from Home
Download this infographic that highlights a few tips to help you stay productive while working from home.
5 Work-from-Home Wellness Strategies
Working from home can, over time, leave you feeling down. Check out these five work-from-home wellness strategies to help you cope.